Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MMSC81 Pastel BABY JESUS

This card was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #81.  I have used this Baby Jesus stamp from Sugar Creek Hollow a lot lately and I hope you like it because I have several more planned! 



The first time I made a white card, last time I used deep, rich colors so this time I decided to go pastel.  I like this sketch because it's pretty simple to mass produce.  I usually make a minimum of 2 and sometimes as many as 4 cards at a time when I make one.  It's just easier that way.  I need lots of Christmas cards between what I send and what people order from me.  I stuck very close to the sketch choosing only to elongate it into a horizontal rectangle.  The blanket is colored with shimmer chalks. 


Here are two other very similar cards that I made.  I'm keeping a few of them simple so that I can mass produce them. 






Card makings:
all images: Sugar Creek Hollow
fabric and paper flowers
crocheted ribbon
metal dots
metal snowflake
brads
Stickles
Crystals
Country Crinkle Ribbon
Stampin' Up embossing folder
chalk
photo corners



2 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt Renee - what are you doing to me - yous cards are gorgeous - I ADORE this image and your gorgeous colouring - it is so soft and beautiful! Perfect! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

This is lovely Renee! ove the soft pink and the bright blue together!

Oh an d I love the dark one! That dark snowflake is fantastic!

Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge. We really appriciate your support and hope to see you again next week.

Mvh
Gunn
Midnight Madness Design Team