Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let there be PEAS!


This stamp from Sugar Creek Hollow is so darn cute that I had to use it again!  This time in a square and with less traditional colors.  The main image stamp is called Let There Be Peas and the green medallion background is called Christmas Plaque.  Last time I used my copic markers to color the peas.  This time I water colored them.  Truthfully,  I don't think they look much different.  I was hoping to get more of a water-colored look but oh well



I really love this stamp because I love anything humorous and I also love making non-traditional Christmas cards.  The sentiment may be very traditional but what a cute, updated, fun version of it!

Card makings:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Peas image, Christmas Plaque (background)
Spellbinders: Circle dies
Fabric flowers, Christmas spray leaves
Jewelry finding
ribbon
crystals

No comments: