Thursday, August 18, 2011

Art Impressions Anything Goes ~Funny pig card

The little piggy has always been one of my favorite stamps.
He's called 'Wallowing Pig' and is from Art Impressions.
The sentiment I used is called 'Don't hate me'.


I've used this pig for Valentine's Day with the 'Hogs and Kisses' phrase 
as well as for Mother's Day with a sentiment that I printed on the computer...
"Happy Mudder's Day!".   Isn't he adorable as well as versatile.  I've also thought
about Happy Birthday Wild Thing or It's your birthday...go HOG wild!


I've used Spellbinders dies to cut the matte and Papertrey dies for the flowers.
The corner is chipboard covered in Stickles and the crystals are from Michael's.

The image is colored with Copic markers.


1 comment:

Babs said...

a great fun card the image made me smile.
Babs x