Sunday, August 21, 2011

You're not old! (Well............)

Hello everyone and welcome to my Sunday Art Impressions post.
This week I've used 'Chronologically gifted' and Jean.  Jean is a wonderful clear set.
Clear is so much easier in my book. I still love traditional stamps but the clear gives you 
such freedom with placement.


This old gal is so much fun!  She's perfect for birthday or retirement cards or just
to give someone a little chuckle when they need it!


My card elements...
Copic markers
Spellbinders Label 4
Rhinestones, sequins, metal dots
Cuttlebug corner
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Papers: Stampin' Up



3 comments:

Kristi said...

Too cute! LOL..love that stamp!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhhh....haha...loving this card...funny and feminine...what a fun ard!

Barbara Bruder said...

Renee, she is a hoot. Love the card it is so funny. Great colors.