Monday, September 26, 2011

Better late than never?

I'm sure many of you have noticed that I've been missing for a little while now.
The rains have finally stopped but the rebuilding of people's lives will go on for a very
long time.  There are still people who haven't even been allowed back in their homes 
because the power and gas companies are so overwhelmed they haven't been able
to check them yet.  I guess this is what happens when your river is normally considered
to be at flood stage at 18' and the waters this time crested at almost 41'.  It's hard to fathom.

Anyways...before I lost power and took my leave of absences from my 4 design teams
I did have a few cards set to go that I didn't get to post.  Even though these challenges
have passed I'd like to share what I created in case you didn't see them on the challenge
blogs.  Today I'm sharing my sunflower cards from Sugar Creek Hollow's challenge 
2 weeks ago.  Hope you like them.




I loved this challenge so much that I made two cards for it.






Over the next week I hope to return to my normal DT posting schedule.
I'll be filling in my off days with the cards I didn't get a chance to post.
It's good to be back!

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card renee.

greetings karin