Tuesday, November 22, 2011

PTT#43 SNOW us what you got!!

We're having kind of an Indian Summer (in late fall) here
in the Northeast.  Lots of 50-60 degree days and almost
no snow so far.  No, I NOT complaining.  I do still
love to make wintery cards even if there's no snow 
to inspire me.

This week I've used an adorable image from 


I've also used some cool products from
Viva Decor.  I used a green Pearl Pen and 
the Ruby Glitter Liner to make the polka dots.
For the snow I've used they're VERY COOL embossing
creme.  This looks so good when you use it with
stencils.  This time I just spread it on with a popcicle 
stick to make snow.  I then used some Stickles in
Picket Fence on it to give it some shimmer.


I'm calling my card...
"I'm gonna need a more sensible pair of shoes...
back to the mall!"


No comments: