Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Very Neutral Christmas

It's no secret that I love monochromatic cards.
I think it makes them look very elegant.
I kept this one very simple letting the embossing,
flower and sentiment take center stage.


Here's a close up.  I don't know what this Christmas would
have been like if I hadn't purchased the Spellbinders Poinsettia.
It's been on at least half the cards I made this year.


Tools and accessories...
Spellbinders Poinsettia & long oval
Gold flat back pearls (Pizazz Aplenty)
Cuttlebug embossing folder
EK Success snowflake
Crystal 
Diamond dust

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Renee, this is stunningly gorgeous and elegant!! I love it!

Holly Young said...

I just had to steal this! Just wanted you to know that I posted a similar card on my blog and gave you credit,,,

here's the URL for the post if you'd like to see it.

http://throughthelookingglasscrafts.blogspot.com/2011/12/case-for-casing.html