Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday cards with Party Time Tuesdays!

First of all I'd like to say a big thank you to our sponsor this
week.  Stampendous stamps let me play with this wonderful
vintage set called Corset Ladies as well as letting me try
out these way cool Fran-tage paint chips.

Our challenge this week is to make a birthday card in honor of
Ben Franklin's birthday.

I really love vintage so I was so excited when I saw this set.
You can see the paint chips around my border.  I just adhered
them with my regular craft glue. (it dries clear)


Tool & accessories:
  • Martha Stewart border and corner punch
  • Images & paint chips by Stampendous
  • button
  • sheer ribbon
  • heart punch
  • paper roses
  • country crinkle ribbon
  • clock die by Quickutz
  • Embossing folder by Cuttlebug

2 comments:

Cely said...

very pretty, Renee! great job! love the butterfly wings on the bird cage!

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh its lovely, wish I was into vintage, its one of those things I just keep dipping my toe in, not really takling the plunge lol