Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Panda Bear Birthday

Welcome to this week's Party Time Tuesdays challenge.
Challenge #57!
Since it's the last Tuesday of the month it's another
anything goes challenge.


My sweet image is from Paper Pretties and it's 
a digi stamp which is fun because I can make him
whatever size I want.


The adorable footprints were cut from paper that
I got from Zva Creations.  The paper was so cute the 
way it was but I really wanted to highlight his paw prints
so I cut them out and glued them onto the green paper.


Here's a close up of the cute bear.


I made my own bamboo by scoring some green scraps on
my Martha Stewart score board and then inking them with some
tan colored pigment ink.

Here's the inside.  I thought this card would be perfect
for a child's birthday...or BEAR-thday if you will!



  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: