Can you tell my family likes "Buffalo" flavored things?
I found this recipe here and my family and the friends
they had over all loved it!
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken
- 3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Frank's Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 TBSP butter
- Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into crock pot.
- Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
- Using two forks, shred chicken & return to crock pot.
- Add butter.
- Cook on low for an additional hour.
This is such a super easy supper. Toss it in before work and it only requires
a little more work once you get home.
I served it with these delicious Salt & Vinegar Potatoes.
If you love buffalo flavored dishes just click the label "Buffalo"
at the bottom of this post to see a couple other tried and true
recipes I have.