Friday, June 22, 2012

Teacher Thank You gifts

I made a couple of little gifts for two teachers at school and I want to share them with you today. The jars are from some honey mustard and I really liked the shape. These were SO SIMPLE to make. I just bought some school themed papers and added some lace and a bow. Both took me less than 25 minutes to make. I think it took longer sorting out all of the red and brown M & M's that matched my papers! 


Supplies:
Grosgrain ribbon
Lace
jars & candy

Follow Me on Pinterest 

2 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is such a beautiful way to recycle pretty jars, Renee! I'm sure sorting M & M's were fun: two for you, one for me...;)

Patti P. said...

These are adorable. Love the papers you used, the teachers will love them.
Bet, you hate having all of those other colors of M&M's laying around, lol.
hugs...