Thursday, August 9, 2012

We're heavenly!!

Hello Ai Fans! 
This week our challenge is to make a card featuring a sentiment! 
I chose a humorous one!


I tried to give my card a "heavenly" appearance by using clouds and stars.  The swirly embossing folder also made me think of wind or a fluffy cloud.  
The rest of the sentiment is inside along with an adorable group or girlfriends!


Tools and supplies:
Stamps: Art Impressions
GF Happy Birthday (Sku#E3578)
Heavenly Bodies (Sku#I2369)
  Party Girls (Sku#U4135)
Cloud dies
Star punches
Cuttlebug and Sizzix embossing folders
clear flower
fabric flower
Stickles
Memory Box corner die

 
Follow Me on Pinterest 
 

1 comment:

Patti P. said...

Renee, this does have that heavenly feel to it, what great textures and I love the sparkle. The stamps and humor is so adorable.
I left a little gift for you on my blog when you have time.
hugs....