Monday, December 30, 2013

Simple Sympathy

Hello everyone.
While reading the paper yesterday my husband came across an obituary for a woman that used to summer on the lake he grew up on.  The families had kept in touch through the years and we knew that she had been ill for quite sometime.  She passed away the day after Christmas at the age of 93 and my husband attended her calling hours yesterday.  This is the Sympathy card that I made for him to take.


I kept it very simple since my husband gave me very little notice that he needed a card but I like how it turned out.  It's touch to tell except for the tiny bit of shadow but the sleeve is popped up.


The image is a $1 stamp that I picked up somewhere and it's colored with Copic markers. The dies are both Spellbinders.



 Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Lenoria said...

Hi Renee, this is late posting but I just saw this on Pinterest and just had to tell you that I love this card, the simplicity and the calming colors are just perfect!