Thursday, January 16, 2014

Monique goes to Italy!

Hello Ai fans!

The current challenge at Art Impressions is called Trips Ahoy!!  Who doesn't love a vacation or have dreams of visiting a far off land?  My dream?  Italy.  I'd love to see it all from Rome, to Venice, to Tuscany.  I can't even imagine what an Italian winery must be like to visit.  So...since at this time I have no plans to go...I've sent Monique (Sku#U2828) on my behalf!



WHEN I finally get to go I plan to enjoy every moment of it.  Poor Monique looks like she got stuck working.  She seems to enjoy her work though.  I'm going to imagine it's ME she's bringing that bread and wine and cheese to!  Also, did you notice?  They're playing my favorite Billy Joel song...Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.

Here's the inside.  I totally agree with this verse The Queen (Sku#H4263)!
The cork paper and wine bottle on the front and this Italian hillside were both printed off the internet.
The flourish is a Sizzix Bigz die but I couldn't find it to include a photo of my supplies listed below.


No comments: