Thursday, March 6, 2014

Art Impressions Vellum Challenge Easter card

Hello Ai Fans!! 

 Today marks week two of our Vellum challenge over at Art Impressions
I have a GIGANTIC undertaking of a card today...it's 16" long!  It's an accordion card so when folded it only takes up 4 inches.  I made a sleeve to keep it all together.  I knew I wanted to emboss some vellum and I thought a flower would be pretty too so I had to go BIG on this one!!


Here's the front when it's all closed up.
I embossed the flower too.



I've used the adorable KATE & ANTHONIE on my card as well as (okay I'm embellishing here...Little Noah! {Kate's son})  It's actually the bunny from Bunny and Ducky Mini Set (Sku#4404).




I also added two verses to the card...Block Happy Easter (Sku#G2868)





Here's the bunny from the new Mini Fronts & Backs set Bunny & Ducky Mini Set (Sku#4404).

  

No comments: