Hello Ai fans!
Today is one of the most exciting days in my Ai career! Art Impressions has teamed with Michael's Craft Stores to sell their wonderful stamps. Right now there are 5 wonderful clear stamps sets.
We're celebrating with a big blog hop over at Art Impressions Challenges.
Without further adieu... here are the new sets...
SC0652 Ai Crazy Cat Lady
SC0653 Ai Beach Babes
SC0651 Ai His & Hers Campers
SC0650 Ai His & Hers Gardeners
SC6049 Ai His & Hers Flying High
For my card I used the new Garden Set.
I created a little scene, making the outside of a house for this adorable gardener.
The woman, the flower pots, the verse and the hose are all from the new set.
Here's the inside with a couple more images and verses from the set.
I can't wait to use the rest of these sets!! They're so fun and versatile.
Here's our blog hop roll call...
Reneé Matarese (You are HERE)
Crystal Lopez (Your next stop)
Below you can find a list of frequently asked questions. If your question isn't answered here just let me know and I'll do my best to answer it for you.
- Art Impressions has launched FIVE new stamp sets at Michaels. We are excited to announce we’ve partnered with Hampton Art to bring you these exclusive designs in clear stamps!
Where can I get your stamps?
- All Michael’s stores! There are about 1140 stores currently in the U.S. and Canada. To find the closest store near you, visit http://www.michaels.com/store-locator.
Where are they inside stores?
- You can find our sets in the stamp aisle. We have featured colored acetate sheets on the front to help you with coloring suggestions!
What if my store is out of stock?
- Michael’s stores are normally replenished weekly. You can ask a sales associate and hopefully they will be in stock soon!
Can I get them online?
- They are not available on Michaels.com at this time. As they were made exclusively for Michaels, they will not be available on artimpressions.com.
When will they be in stores?
- Deliveries started around May 1.
Where can I share in the fun?
- Post any photos on our Facebook, hashtag #AiatMichaels on Instagram or Twitter, and email any fun photos to email@example.com.
Fantastic! Thanks for great inspiration, as I just bought a window die and flower box to match!
This is great - SOME people are so talented with "scenes" and this one is inspiring! Great card.
What a great layout Renee , love those gardeners , thx for the inspiration , so totally cute : )
Renee, I'd never thought about doing a window card with this set - what a fabulous idea!!
What an awesome card Renee, I just love it.
Super cute card. The scene you created with the stamped is terrific. Love these new stamps.
A genius idea using the window die with Mrs. Gardener and the pots of plants are just perfect! Bravo!!!
I just love this card. Super cute.
Beautiful card. I have a window die that I don't use enough. You've inspired me to go forth, cut and create.
Cute!! The flower pots on the side of the window are just so adorable!!
OMGosh this is so adorable, I must make one of these
very pretty card. Well done!!!
Wonderful scene at the window! Your coloring is super and the interior of the card really makes the whole thing outstanding.
I am SO enjoying going through this hop and seeing how we've all used these stamps differently! Your scene is brilliant, Renee!!! Love everything about it!!
It's amazing how everyone has created such different cards with each set! Your scene is adorable and perfect for the gardner. This is definitely on my Wish List!
An adorable garden scene! Looks like Granny is enjoying a wonderful day!
Such a cute set and I love your card with the cute window.
Really great card!
Wow, this is so darling. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing.
LOVE that window, Reneé! Plus, you used all the little extras that make it so cute! Awesome card! Thanks for making something so special for the hop! HUGS! :)
Wonderful, love the colors and the style. TFS.
Cute design n layering n I think that's my fav senti on the inside, TFS!
I love your take on this with the window garden. Great job.
Love how you made it appear as siding of a house! Great job! So much fun being included in this talented group of designers!
Love the card and how you created the house... everything is just so real...thank you for inspiring me..
good luck to everyone :)
Post a Comment