Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ballerina Eunice dance card

Hello Ai fans!
Today I'm sharing a card for the Art Impressions Hip to be Square challenge.
I used one of my all time favorite Ai stamps and she's called Ballerina Eunice (Sku#M1767).
This card was made for a very specific reason.  My daughter dances competitively and the other moms asked me to make end of year cards for the 8 dance teachers.



The verse was printed off my computer.
Isn't Eunice the funniest gal you've ever seen?!


Inside I used Thanks (Sku#E464).


3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

One of my favorite images too and I love the sentiment you paired with her.
Did you create it or did you buy it somewhere as I would love to add it to my collection.

Karen Day said...

Oh, my goodness - did you make 8 of these?? They are awesome for a dance teacher, I bet they'll love her!

Sharon Caudle said...

EEEEK!!!! This is PERFECT!!!! Love the layout and the colors and everything!!! They are going to ADORE this card! Lucky ladies!!