Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dance teacher thank you #8

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing the 8th and final card in my dance teacher thank you series.
Bear with me...this proud mom is going to share some photos this time.

This one was for the studio owner, Miss Nicky.  She teaches Makena lyrical, ballet, acro and jazz.
Yes, Makena is a busy little dancer! (these are in addition to her solo, duo, tap, musical theater and production numbers) Yup!  I'm a dance mom.  But don't worry, it's NOTHING like you see on T.V.



I've always loved this quote.
The mattes are made with Spellbinders dies.
This was Holland Road.  Makena's the one on the right up in the air.  She and the other girl would fall when they got to the top of the human stairs.


The ballerina was made with a 4" Quickutz die.
She was also Budha in their production number of The King and I.



Here's the inside.
Having fun with friends. (Makena is on the far left)

Bird Machine. 


And last but not least Makena (in gold) and her friend "K" with their 10 year trophies.


No comments: