Wednesday, July 2, 2014

You're one in a MINION!! (dance thank you card)

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing card number 6 in my dance teacher series.
Technically this one wasn't for a teacher.  The studio owner's mother-in-law made several minion costumes for the opening number at the recital so we included her in the end of year gifts to thank her for all her hard work.  So...Miss Kathy..."you're one in a minion!"


No stamping on the front.  Both image and verse were printed off the internet.
I loved that these little guys appeared to be in the shape of a heart.


Do you like the little googly eye?  I decided to go with just one since it just seemed more fun.

Here's the inside where I finally did a little stamping.
The "thank you for all the little things you do" verse is from EVERY DAY PHRASES from I Brake For Stamps.





No comments: