Thursday, July 9, 2015

It's Christmas in July...sort of!

Hello Ai fans!

Welcome to week number two of Art Impressions Create with Christmas challenge.  The challenge is NOT to create a Christmas card but to make a card (or project) using a Christmas stamp in a different way.  I used four different Ai Christmas stamps and one birthday verse.



I just used the "Wishing you a" portion



I just used the center bear and hid his ice skates behind grass.


I trimmed out the bear holding the candy cane.

Wouldn't this be a great card for a child's birthday or
even just for someone who loves Polar Bears!

It goes to show you that you should be looking at your stamps in a new way.  Just because it may be meant for one season or holiday doesn't mean it can be reinvented! 


I used this verse on the inside...


Doesn't this little cutie just put a smile on your face?!







3 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

These Polar Pals are one of my favourites! Thanks for the idea to use them this way! Your cards are always super adorable!

Karen Day said...

I never thought to use these guys! They make an awesome birthday card :o)

diane zechman said...

Renee, you did a fabulous job with this! The bears are Sooo cute and you made a great scene!