Sunday, August 21, 2016

It's 5 O'Clock somewhere!

Hello Ai fans!  

This is such a sad time of year for me...summer's winding down...school's about to start again.  That means it's back to work and less crafting time.

I'm going out with a very summery card though.  My friend requested a Margaritaville themed 60th birthday card for a friend. I wound up making two versions.  One for her and one for a retirement card I needed.

For my first card, on the front I used...

SC0651 Ai His & Hers Campers


Doesn't he look like he's enjoying life?!


Now that's my kind of clock!  I printed the clock, parrots and Margaritaville on my computer.


On the inside I used...



When you're in Margaritaville you need, well, a margarita of course.  I printed one out and stuck it in his hand.  I think he's happier this way.



For my second card I did something very similar but with a different theme.  This one's a retirement card.  I used the same image from the Campers set but I added some of the verses from the set as well.


He looks like a very happy camper to me.


Home is where you park it!  I see he's parked it under a palm tree.  Good move.




1 comment:

Natasa said...

Such fun cards! I especially like the first one with the parrots! He really is enjoying his life with a glass of margarita;)