Sunday, May 14, 2017

I'm a nurse...What's Your Superpower?

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a sweet stamp set from

I don't care who you are...at some point in your life a nurse helped you out!  Even if you've been lucky and it has only been at your birth.


So being Mother's Day I'd like to salute all the nurses out there but especially the ones who are also mothers!  I can't imagine how difficult that must be.  (all you male nurses will have to wait until Father's Day!)


There's a great verse on the inside of my card too.  Let's face it...who wouldn't want to be friends with a nurse and get a little free medical advice!

The oval I used to die cut the verse is from 4699 – Square Easel Die.



Copics used:

C0, C3, C5, E00, E25, E29, E37, E41, E81, E97

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute and I am in love with your stitch dye, must have one, where did you get it?