Thursday, June 22, 2017

Art Impressions New Release and Create a background challenge...Funny Farm

Hello Ai fans!

It's always a fun day when Art Impressions has a new release!  

Today they're releasing a new line called Funny Farm.

Today I'm sharing 3 sets with you.

DOGGY KISSES SET: AiCS38
UDDERLY FANTASTIC SET: AiCS39
SPRING CHICKEN SET AiCS40






Have you ever had the problem that you have a certain background in mind but you just don't have the paper?  These new sets from Ai take care of that.  As a bonus, these were all super fast and easy to make!

For my background on the dog card I just sprinkled some Bister Stains on the card with a paint brush.  I used my palette to put just a tiny dash of the powder on and mixed it with some water.  I'm hoping you all see mud.  Those of you with dogs should be able to relate!  Then I used the super cute dog paw to stamp prints all over the card.


For the chicken background I just stamped the chicken tracks all around the border and then drew in some lines and squiggles by hand.  I also stamped a verse and used a ruler to draw in some lines across the card.


For the cow background I used a ruler to draw some lines and I stamped two verses from the set into them. I used a black marker to draw in some cow pattern shapes and then colored them in.



I just LOVE animals...ALL animals and so these sets are my new instant favorites!!
  



1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Such great backgrounds, Renee! And I love how you did all the insides - nice finishing touch :o)