Thursday, January 11, 2018

Be Joyful Window from Art Impressions!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a sweet window card with you.
The window I used is 4749 – Window Deco Die.


When you open the window panes up you can see a sneak preview of what's inside...


Open them a little wider and there's kitty!
There are so many different Windows to the World to choose from.  Each time I use one I think that one's my favorite and then I use a different one and I love that even more!


I think to date I have 11 of the windows if I'm remembering correctly.
I can't wait to order some more!
Here is the inside of my card.


Do you have any of the WTTW?  
Which one is your favorite?



1 comment:

Diana said...

Renee,

Love your Kitty WTTW card, great job! I've got currently have 7 and would like to more!! TFS!!