Sunday, April 29, 2018

Pack Your Bags!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing my daughter's dance friends card and my niece's graduation card.  This is a little outside the box because as you can see...there's no grad cap or congratulations or anything like that on my card.

Instead I used two Art Impressions sets called
and 

Kelly is going off to Nebraska to become a "Cornhusker."


My niece has accepted a job as a nanny in Minnesota.
She flew out a few weeks ago to spend time with the kids and get familiar with the area.  She'll go back after graduation.

I made a cute little suitcase that matches the card to put her gift in.

Both of these sets come with a LOT of images and verses which makes them very versatile.


Here's the inside of Riley's card.
Copics used:
B04, B23, BG72, C1, C5, E31, E35


This is what the suitcase looked like in the beginning. I just measure it and covered it with paper.  I used a tab punch to make the handle and used a very old Sizzix buckle die and luggage tag to complete it.








No comments: