Monday, April 29, 2019

I Brake for Cardinals in Dogwoods!

Hello and happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing another bird card that I made for my friend's dad. Her mother recently passed and she asked for some bird themed cards to send to her dad. She had a special request that one have a cardinal.




For those of you who don't know, there is an old tale that says a cardinal is a representative of a loved one who has passed. When you see one, it means they are visiting you. They usually show up when you most need them or miss them.



I colored her as a female since it was her mom that has passed.
I love the dimension on this card. I used foam to pop up the flowers and bird in different places to make it look more realistic.





1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty. The cardinal work swell on your sympathy card. Everything is done perfectly.