Thursday, June 13, 2019

A little birthday reminder help!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing
over at Art Impressions.

Do you have trouble remembering special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries?  I know I do!  I came up with a solution.


I made a desktop calendar that works for any year.
I put the dates and months on it but no days of the week or years so it can be used over and over again. You simply write each persons name or names on the dates. Then as the date approaches you should be able to get their card mailed out on time!

I supported the calendar with the 4699 – Square Easel Die from Ai.
I cut two of them to be sure my calendar was sturdy.


The months are all held inside and can be swapped out to put the current month in the front.


Here it is when it's empty.


You can see inside that there's room for the pages. I popped up the front on foam tape to make a "pocket" for them to go in.

Hope this helps you get your cards out on time!


1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very clever idea for a perpetual calendar!