Sunday, June 16, 2019

Wobbly Bear Birthday card

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card with you.
except that I thought it would be fun to put him on an action wobble!

You can find the entire Slider series here.  The slider die can also be used with the Stacker series.



My card is pretty dimensional. The plane and several of the clouds are popped up on foam tape and the bear is on an action wobble.


Here you can see him popped up on the action wobble.  Give it a tweak and he wobbles! I tried to take a video but my camera has a stabilizer on it so it slows it down to the point where he barely (bear-ly...ha ha!!  I love puns!) looks like he's wobbling.


Bye all!  See you next week!


Copics used:
YG01, YG07, YG23
YR15, Y35, CO, T3, T5
R46, B02, B24, B66
E31, E33, E35




1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh how sweet! I love the scene, especially with that polka dot paper.