Thursday, August 8, 2019

For my favorite co-worker!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the card that I made for the Art Impressions Coffee Cards challenge.

I used stamps from 3 different sets on my card.
 4998 – Office Party Set (woman & verse on front)
5113 – Pand-tastic Set (mug & verse inside)
4931 – Road Trip Set (small coffee cup on front)


I also used 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies for the verse on the front.

You can join the Coffee challenge by clicking on the banner below.

This is the inside of my card.

I used a piece of acetate to connect the two front panels.  I like the little peek-a-boo effect it gives and I like how it makes it look like the verse is holding the panels together.




Copics used:
T2, R35, YG63, E01, E15, E23, E30, 
E34, E42, E50, E51, E79, E99

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Loving this java themed card a lot! How I adore AI stamps!