Sunday, September 15, 2019

Par-Tee with the King of the Club from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

Summer is basically over but I have one last "summer" themed card to share.  We have a local PGA Senior Golf Tourney here in my area and one of our family friends gave us corporate tent tickets.  I wanted to thank him so I used Art Impressions   4902 – Par-Tee Golfers Set


Ray may not be the ACTUAL King of the Club but he is to us.  He always makes a point to include my husband and myself and it's always such a fun time!


My brother-in-law played in the Pro-Am and had a lot of fun as well!
This is us at the surf and turf dinner that night.


I'm sharing this to show you how much a personalized handmade card means to people.  From the Ai People to teachers, nurses, watercolor stamps...Every Ai stamp would mean something when sent to the right person. I know our friend Ray and his wife will enjoy this card.



Copics used:
B0000, B000, B16, Y18, C00, C4, C6, C8
T1, YG11, YG13, YG63, YG93, YG99, E0000
E00, E23, E42, E47, E93


No comments: