Thursday, May 28, 2020

New Art Impressions Circlets!!

Hello Ai fans!

It's week two of the Layer It Up challenge over at Art Impressions and I'm sharing my submission.

I used the new 5275 – Tea Circlet MTF.
The point of the challenge was to add layers.  Including the card base my front has 9 layers!  The Tea Circlet layers are popped up on foam to give the image a 3-D effect.


I cut the circles out with Stitched Circle Dies.


Since you can only see a small portion of the 3rd layer in my Circlet I decided to make and easel card and use the largest image with the words on the inside as well.  This way can can see the entire beautiful scene.


There are so many beautiful sets in this series.
They can be found here...
and


The set comes with dies to cut the little windows so that you can see part of the next layer behind it.  Kind of like a sneak preview!

Here you can see the inside better.  What a sweet set.


Copics used:
Y18, G43, B000, B52, RV34, RV63, 
N0, E25, E33, E40

No comments: