Thursday, June 11, 2020

Happy 8th Birthday Sophia!

Hello Ai fans!

Today is a fun day over at Art Impressions!
We're sharing our projects using the newest sets from the Funny Farm line.



I decided to do a round shaker card because it just sounded fun.
I "may" have gotten a little over zealous with the beads in this first card.  The thing is...you can't tell until it's all sealed up. Oops!


When you shake the beads you can see parts that you couldn't see before.


I made a second shaker in slightly different colors for my friend's autistic niece.  She loves tactile things so I thought she'd enjoy the shaker.


On the inside of the card I put a frog on an action wobble.  Another interactive piece on the card that she could enjoy.






1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is toadally a super fun card!