Sunday, June 21, 2020

YOU DID it! Happy Graduation!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the graduation card that I made for my nephew.
He graduated from Oswego last month.  They unfortunately didn't have a ceremony but my sister arranged for a drive-by parade for him that he really enjoyed!

I used the set called 5277 – Graduation Set.


Oswego's colors are green and gold so that's how I chose my color pallete.


Here he is!  He worked so hard and we're really proud!
He received his Bachelors in Broadcasting and Mass Communication with a minor in Sports Studies.


I decorated the inside with another image from the set as well as another sentiment.


I made a similar second version to keep on hand.


The owl and You Did it! were cut using
The 2020 is framed with 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies.


Copics used:
C00, C0, N2, Y28, Y35, YG45, E25, E27, E33, E53


No comments: