Sunday, July 19, 2020

Happy Graduation!

Hello Ai fans!

A few weeks ago I shared another graduation card using this set.  It was also green and yellow.  I don't usually like to do that but my nephew was graduating from SUNY Oswego and their colors are gold and green.  Then my friend asked for a card for her co-worker's daughter.  She was graduating from Vestal H.S.  Their colors are gold and green.  Oh well...lol!

This time I used the giraffe on the front of my card.
This adorable image is from 5277 – Graduation Set.


I stamped my image and then cut it out using 5063 – Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.  Normally graduations would be winding down by now but this family was holding out, hoping that they would be able to have a small gathering for her if they waited a few weeks.  Hopefully she'll get the party she deserves.


The above version is an alternate version I did to have on hand.
The one below is the one that my friend requested.


I added the name of her school below the giraffe on this one.


On the inside I used 3 more stamps from the set.


Copics used:
E41, G16, Y15, Y24, Y28, Y31



No comments: