Sunday, February 7, 2021

Screen Door with Ai Mini Dies!

Hello Ai fans!

This card popped into my head at the end of summer.  My husband and I needed to replace the screen on our sliding glass door.  We had a bear in our yard and our dog smelled it.  He leapt through the screen and took off. He was fine...the bear was gone in no time and we have an invisible fence that keeps our dog in our yard.  The screen didn't fare as well.


After cutting and installing our screen door we had left over screen.  I simply couldn't throw it out.  I wasn't sure why yet but then this card popped into my head. If I could co-install a real life door why couldn't I create one with cardboard and paper?  On the front I used two dies...the cat is from 5333 – Cats Mini Dies and the watering can is from 5336 – Garden Mini Dies.


When you open the door you see the kitchen counter and cabinet. On the counter and on the wall I used all of the dies from 5335 – Kitchen Mini Dies and I used the mirror to create my "stainless steal" pan from the 5334 – Salon Mini Dies.


The clock is from the new 5323 – MB Wall Accessories from the Matchbook series Bonnie just released.


When you open up the cabinet doors you can see the verse which is from Art Impressions - Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Daisies which is a Scrapbook.com Ai exclusive.



My screen door is very plain and boring.  Maybe someday I'll have a prettier, rustic one like this. One can hope!  Happy crafting!



No comments: