Sunday, March 28, 2021

Never Too Old to Party!!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a fun 60th birthday card with you.

5114 – Never Too Old Laugh Lines
I love all of the laugh lines so much.  They're just perfect for making a little fun of getting older.  Hey!  That doesn't mean you need to slow down, right?!


I used several sentiments from the set and used some of Ai's dies to frame them.


I also used some of the flowers that I stamped and cut out from the Floral Twister Set. I thought they were a good match with the designer paper that I used.


The 60 was cut using the VERY old Sizzix Block Numbers dies.


Even though the card has a lot of dimension it folds nice and flat for mailing.
I adapted my card from the instructions I found here.


Copics used:
YG0000, YG21, YG11, YG3, Y08
R000, R83, E00, E01, E23, E40, E93

No comments: