Sunday, July 11, 2021

Baby Critters Shower Cards and my 10th anniversary winner!

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I have two sweet baby cards to share with you but first I have the winner of the Large Snowflake Die set!


Congratulations Kathryn!
Please either email your address to tnrmat@stny.rr.com or if you're in the Art Impressions Stamp Group you can send me a message through Messenger.



I've used the new 5400 – Baby Critters Set.
This set is just so adorable and the best part is
it comes with dies so NO fussy cutting!


The cute little baby safety pin is from the
5338 – Baby Mini Dies.


The mattes were made using


Though this set is primarily a birthday set you can do so many other
things with it.  One of my co-workers just had a baby shower so
the pink card was for her.




Copics used:
E30, E74, C00, T2, Y04, 
R81, B21, BG10


No comments: