Sunday, April 17, 2022

New Tool Bag from Art Impressions!

 Hello Ai fans!

Happy Easter everyone!

Have you all seen the amazing new releases at Art Impressions?



My panels were cut using the 5463 – Slimline Dies Set.

For my cards I used the new 5503 – Tool Bag and Die Set.
Isn't that bag adorable?!


I just love all of those tiny tools.
Though this makes a fantastic masculine card I also know some pretty handy women who would really enjoy this set.


I added some metal embellishments because I thought they went well with the tool theme.
NAILED IT was cut using 5072 – Block Letters Die Set.



I used a diamond plate embossing folder to add some texture.



Copics used:
Y15, R39, R56, BG18, T3, T4, N6,
E30, E37, E39, E43, E99
TT41 – TwinTone Marker – 41 Chocolate to add dots and # on the bags.

No comments: