Thursday, April 21, 2022

Congrats on your retirement!

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing my card for the Fun with Flowers challenge at Art Impressions.
I also have a bonus, similar card but without flowers.

My flowers come from my paper and dies,
 but the fun set?  That's all Art Impressions!

I've used 3 Ai products.
The main image and some of the accessories are from the 4998 – Office Party Set.



The flower dies are from my friend Debbie.  I'm not sure who makes them.



My frames and mattes were cut using 5063 – Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.


On my second card I used the chair from the 5445 – MB Office.


This card was for one of my husband's clients.  She had a meeting with him on her last day of work ever so he took her a goody bag and this card. 





Copics used:
W00, C3, T, BG01, B05, B06, RV19, RV25, Y15, Y32
YR04, E04, E30, E33, E42, E55, E93



No comments: