Sunday, August 21, 2022

Baby Boy Journal Pages 3-4

Hello Ai fans!

It's time for my 3rd and 4th pages of my Baby Boy Journal.

On Thursday I shared my cover and first two pages to go along with the Dynamic Duo challenge on the Art Impressions blog.  Today, my journal journey continues.



These pages also qualify for the current challenge,  Dynamic Duo.
 because I used the Journal Template set, the Journal Die set, the Journal Clasp set, a verse from the Baby Boy set and two former freebie stamps.  All are linked below for your convenience. 


All of the dies you see on this page come either in the Template or Clasp set.
So many dies and SO versatile!



The words on this page were spelled out using the new Journal Letter Dies.
You can literally make any word in any language that you want!



Copics used:
Mouse:
B41, B45, RV10, W1, W2, N1, C8
Fox;
B21, B45, RV10, E41, E23, E97

No comments: