Sunday, September 11, 2022

Baby Boy Journal pages 9 and 10 from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing pages 9 and 10 of my Baby Boy Journal.

This time it's all about his favorite toys!

If this were an actual/factual journal I think I'd write on the back of the tags who gave him his favorite toys so he'd always have that memory.



I used the little pocket die to hold the tags featuring the favorite toys.


The new Journal Letter Dies were used to create the words and I used the M3190 – Baby Window for the image.



The waves were created with one of the border dies in the Journal Template set (It's the piece that was cut off when I made the thin border on the opposite page...cool way to use every piece!)  and the stars are from the 5317 – MB Template Dies.  I really don't like to waste anything.  If you look, you'll see one little star is on the edge of the paper.  My gold paper slipped when I was cutting it and one star had a point missing.  I just trimmed it and put it on the edge like it was done on purpose.  I think it adds character and I didn't have to throw that star away.



The adorable sailboat and plane are from the 5184 – Baby Boy Set. The truck is a new release called 5576 – Little Trucks Set.



Stay tuned next week for pages 11 and 12.
It's holiday time!

Happy crafting!


Copics used:
G20, G43, Y17, Y28, Y32, B21, B5, RV10, N1, N4, N6, 
W1, W2, W3, E00, E23, E41, E97

No comments: