Sunday, November 20, 2022

Penguin Cheer and Fab-yule-ous Girlfriends!

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing two cards with you.

My first card is a Christmas card that I made for the Diamonds and Pearls challenge going on right now and my second card was made using the current Simon Says Stamp Art Impressions Exclusive!




These oh so cute penguins are from 5192 – Penguin Cheer Set.



I used the 4804 – Snowflake Dies set to give this even more of a winter wonderland feeling.


Here's my second card using the soon to be gone forever exclusive.
Get yours NOW before they sell out!

Art Impressions Simon Says Stamp
EXCLUSIVE FAB-YULE-OUS FRIENDS Clear Stamps sse22c






The stars are from 5543 – Journal Template Die Set and the sentiment was stamped on 
5463 – Slimline Dies Set.

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Adorable cards Renee, the penguins are so sweet