Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Mamma Mia! That's a lot of cards and gluing!

Hello and happy Tuesday!

My friend's son, who is a senior, recently was selected for a starting roll 
in his High School Musical, Mamma Mia!

She was in charge of gifts and cards for the adults involved in helping make
this production possible.  She asked if I would make the cards and requested a
disco ball on the cards, of which there were 9! 



I used a bunch of retired items on my cards because they seemed to be perfect.
Some are still very new and available though.
I used the retired Girls Are Weird Die Set from Sizzix.
The Disco Ball was made with the brand new 5726 – Nested Circle Dies from Art Impressions.
It was embossed with the retired Cuttlebug Mosaic Design Embossing Folder.

and it was framed using the retired Spellbinders-Frameabilities Dies-Polka Dot Frame.
The Disco Ball is hung from the retired EK Success Donut Chain Edger Punch 54-40039.



These cards were so fun to make!  I needed 9 of them which didn't sound too bad until I started to glue all of those tiny letters.  Mamma Mia!!!  That's a lot of little letters to adhere! 



No comments: