Sunday, March 5, 2023

New Mushroom Cubbies and Chicken Matchbooks from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a couple of the new releases from Art Impressions.

For my first card I used the brand new,  absolutely adorable, 5728 – Mushroom Cubbies.



I made a Bay Window Card that I added an oval to on the front.
For the ovals I used the new 5727 – Nested Oval Dies



I added some Stickles in the windows to make them appear to be reflective and a little on
the dots on the mushrooms for the simple reason that I love sparkle.



I also decorated the inside of the card with more of the images and a verse from the set.


The sweet little gnome is popped up on foam dots so that he can hold the front panel
where it belongs. 


In this photo you can see how it pops out and the fun dimension it has.



My next card is a Matchbook.



I used the new 5731 – Chicken MB.



I love that Bonnie has started to create some outdoor scenes for the Matchbook series.
All of the Matchbooks are built on the 5317 – MB Template Dies.



I made a cute little envelope to put my card in.



These are all tiny little treasures.



Look how cute!


Which is your favorite Matchbook?




Copics used:
Mushroom Cubbie:
W00, W2, T4, Y08, Y18, YG01, YG45, YG97,
G12, G24, B05, B12, E33, E51, E81, R05, R08,
R22, R29, R3

Twintone Markers:
Gray, Green, Chocloate, Emerald Green, Strawberry Red

Chicken MB:
N2, T4, BG000, BG02, R08, Y15, Y32,
YR14, YR23, YR24, E33, E35, E81

No comments: