Thursday, March 9, 2023

Froggy slimline and Bridge Shadowbox Window from Art Impressions

Hello and happy Thursday!

Today I'm sharing the two cards that I made for the Green Galore challenge on the Art Impressions blog.  Green is my favorite color so I was excited about this one.
I made two cards.
My first is a slimline card that I used lots of Ai products to create.





I also used Bleed Proof White paint which is a wonderful way to add highlights whether you Watercolor or use other mediums.




My second card is a Shadowbox Window card.
I used


These windows are so fun and with the newest line, there's a little add on stamp with
die that can be used inside or out and they also can be combined like I've done. The
bridge is popped up on the inside and the tulips from the other set are popped up 
on the outside.



These windows are so fun because they create a dimensional card
that you can fold flat for mailing.




Copics used:
FYG1, YG07, YG11, G12, G24, B000, BG02
BG10, E000, E35, N1, R85, YR21
LePen 0.3

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Fabulous cards, bright and cheerful