Sunday, May 28, 2023

Hello Friend!

Hello Ai fans!

It's May so we have flowers!
Fabulous Flowers
That's the current challenge here on the blog.



I used several Art Impressions products on my cards.
5444 – MB Garden for the bucket of tulips and sentiment
5096 – HM Garden Set for the little birds
5463 – Slimline Dies Set to cut the designer paper
5408 – ShadowBox Window Die to create the 3-D window
and


I just love how you can mix and match all of the Ai sets.
Their versatility makes them so useful.
I think my card is so cheerful.
One of them will be my friend Rhonda's birthday card.



I colored my birds bright yellow because at this time of year, our goldfinches have just turned back from their winter mustard brown color to their brilliant yellow.  We love to see that because it means the weather is turning nice again.



Copics used:
BG02, G20, G82, YR21, R81


 

No comments: