Thursday, October 19, 2023

Meet my GnomeBee from Art Impressions

 Hello and Happy Thursday!

I am absolutely in LOVE with the new Gnome set!  Today I'm sharing a Black and White card that has pops of yellow and green.  My favorite colors!

I've used several new sets to create my card and I'll link everything below.  One thing I can't link is the itty bitty bee on his nose.  That is from a retired Freebie stamp but I couldn't NOT put him on my card.  I love him so much.



The gnome set comes with dies but the other watercolor sets don't so I used my Brother Scan-N-Cut to cut out the flowers.



It's funny how people can look at something and see different things. I look at this and see he's dressed like a bee. My husband would look at this and say, "Cool!  He's a Steelers fan!" lol!


Everything was colored using Copic markers and Twin Tones.
Copics used: E15, E30, E33, RV66, N1, T3, YG07, G05

Twin Tones used: Black, Gray, Yellow


No comments: