Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Graduation Gift Card Pockets from Art Impressions

 Happy Tuesday everyone!

The current challenge here on the Art Impressions blog is Just For You!
We are creating gifts to give to someone.

Gift bags, boxes, gift card holders and pockets, treat boxes and bags...etc.


I created several graduation themed GC holders because...tis the season.

You could also make a project for a retirement, wedding, 
birthday, housewarming, new baby, new job etc.


I've had this set for a while now. My favorite is the owl and then the giraffe.
This time I used the elephant too and I have decided he's also my favorite...lol!
I love animals.



Look at that wise owl...so CUTE!!



The balloons are not part of the grad set but I felt they went really well
with the Aim High sentiment.


This gift card pocket is so versatile.
I absolutely love it. You can also attach it to the inside or outside of
a card or include it on a journal page. Whatever suits your needs.


Copics used: B12 (little bird)

LePen 0.1 Black

Red Pilot Extra Fine

Royal Round Detail Brush #4 

Staedtler WC Pencils:
124, 80, 16, 76, 3

Derwent WC Pencils:
6 Deep Cadmium, 19 Madder Carmine, 58 Raw Sienna, 66 Chocolate


No comments: