Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Happy 12th Birthday Sophia!

 Hello Ai fans!

I absolutely LOVE the new little frame die sets from 
Art Impressions.

All Art Impressions products are linked below.

This is the first project I made using them.

I didn't use them as they are intended but I really love that 
you have options in how you use them!


My friend's niece, Sophia, just turned 12 and she told me that she has 
really gotten into music. Some of her favorites are the Monkees, Beach Boys
and the Beatles so I incorporated them into my design.



I knew she would be giving some sort of gift like a check or gift card so I wanted
a sort of "pocket" and not just the normal MB Envelope. The new frame dies jumped
out at me.



I turned the frame upside down and glued the straight seam together.
The scallop was now at the top and made the perfect little pocket that stands
up and hold her little music room.


The Monkee and Beatle art was just printed from my laptop.



No comments: