Monday, July 15, 2024

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Happy Monday everyone!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card for a two year old
boy that my friend commissioned. She requested a 
construction themed card. I don't have any stamps to
fit that theme and my printer is on the fritz so I had to
get creative. I remembered that I have a VERY old set
of Sizzix dress up dolls. No construction themed sets
but I was able to improvise.


The little tools on the front of the card are from Art Impressions.
All of the dress up dolls and accessories are long since retired
but I'll share photos of everything I used below so you can 
possibly search and find them on eBay

or Etsy or in a craft
group on FB.



I also used a retired Cuttlebug embossing folder, retired 
Spellbinders Arrow Dies and a retired My Favorite Things 
Tool set.



Truck, shirt and overalls.

Hair

Vest (I altered the gown)

Hard hat (I altered the beach hat)

Body

Shoes

Ruler embossing strip from Cuttlebug



Spellbinders arrows



Larger tools on the inside were from My Favorite Things.





No comments: